Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dreams of Duality - Red Skies Press

My story 'The Grey Place' is featured in this anthology from Red Skies Press. I wrote the story a while ago so am really pleased to see it finally find a home. It's funny how stories do that, linger for a while until some editor somewhere takes a liking to them...


I have to say I preferred the original cover with the cats but the editor opted for this one instead. Still impressive and I think I understand why...

I've just received news of another short story acceptance, one I have to keep under my hat for a while but one I am very, very pleased with. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Georgie Grassom said...

Great to hear that you have had yet another success! Intrigued to hear what the hush, hush news is! See you at the next HAC meeting on 30 April- Georgie

3:12 PM, April 17, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home