Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Interviews

I've had the pleasure of doing some of these in recent days and it's been quite good fun. I did something for Scotland on Sunday and an interview with Openwide Magazine who seem to be getting back to business. Then it was Teachers Magazine (who are sending a photographer to the launch) and finally the University of Kent Newspaper, which was earlier this evening and the most in depth by far. It was nice to be able to talk about the book and its issues though how Tara the reporter is going to cut my ramblings down to a short article I can only guess. Jenny, the editor, was very professional about the whole thing from the beginning and in some ways I actually started to feel a little like a writer with something to say.

In a couple of weeks I'm going on the radio (BBC Radio Lincolnshire and BBC Radio Kent) to talk about the book and the school workshops we're planning. Live radio. Uh-Oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home